VA has record year for sales in 2012. MD’s wine shipping law deemed a success. PA wines partner with PLCB for distribution in state stores. Long Island named a top wine destination.
I interviewed winemaker Sean Comninos of Heritage Vineyards in Mullica Hill, NJ on their Signature ...
I interviewed Anthony Vietri of Va La Vineyards on the complicated topic of how wines age, including what bottle shock and the dumb phase are, how winemakers use microbes, and the issues surrounding corks vs. screw caps.
I interviewed Anthony Vietri of Va La Vineyards on why barrel samples of young wines are so difficult to evaluate – and what all those weird flavors mean.
- Winemaker Q&A: Sean Comninos of Heritage Vineyards February 23, 2013
- VA Winery Profile: Linden Vineyards July 7, 2012
- Winemaker Q&A: Jeff White of Glen Manor Vineyards July 3, 2012
- VA Winery Profile: Glen Manor Vineyards July 1, 2012
- Winemaker Q&A: Adam McTaggart of Boxwood Winery on East Coast Cabernet June 26, 2012
Follow @vinofoodie on Twitter